With two thirds of the global internet population visiting social networks, businesses are increasingly utilising these platforms to engage with clients and other businesses, don’t get left behind! Social Media is an extremely effective form of marketing which can be used to increase brand awareness, brand loyalty, customer service, and lead to increased sales. It can be used to present a business brand to millions of people worldwide.
This course lets businesses, small or large, reap the benefits that social networking can offer. This course has been designed to increase brand awareness, improve customer service and offer direct advice on implementing and successfully utilising social media sites to increase sales.
On completion of this Virtual College course learners will understand:
- What Social Media is
- The benefits of Social Media for business
- How to get started and how much time it will take
- The different ways of using Social Media
- How to run a successful campaign
- Return On Investment (ROI)
Areas covered include:
- Learning Objectives
- What is Social Media?
- Successful Social Media
- Social Media and Public Relations
- Starting Your Social Media Campaign
- Implementing Your Social Media Campaign
- Using Social Media Creatively
- Calculating Return on Investment
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Virtual College certificate.
Approximately 40 mins. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
This course is aimed at all businesses wanting to learn about social media and how to implement a successful social media campaign.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.