Motivate staff, discuss their training needs and build your relationships by managing performance reviews. This training shows you how to set goals and deliver effective feedback.
This standalone module can also contribute towards a City and Guilds accredited people Manager package.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain what performance reviews are
- Describe why they are important
- Set clear, effective goals and objectives
- Use a coaching approach to set goals and review performance
- Complete effective planning and preparation for a performance review
- Manage an effective performance review meeting
- Apply the lessons of preparing and delivering effective performance feedback
- Identify development goals with an employee
- Apply the guidelines to preparing for your own performance review
This course covers:
- Welcome and learning objectives
- Introduction to performance reviews
- Clear expectations and goal setting
- Planning and preparation
- The effective performance review
- Preparing your own review
Approximately 1–2 hours. This online self-paced learning can be completed at a speed that is convenient for you.
If you are a manager responsible for performance reviews, then this course is for you.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
The content of this Virtual College course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines. This standalone module can also contribute towards a City and Guilds accredited people Manager package.
When you have successfully completed your course online, you will be able to download your certificate.